[pianotech] hand turning

Brian Trout brian_trout at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 08:37:36 MDT 2010

Cool video.

What I think would have been a more comfortable setup might have been something similar to the way an old sewing machine is set up, or even a modified bicycle setup, using a foot or both feet to run the spinning operation and leaving the hands to do the carving part of it.  Seemed awkward doing the spinning part of it with one hand and having to use a foot and the other hand for the carving part of it.

But it was an interesting video.

Brian