[pianotech] Vehicle Recommendations

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Thu Apr 22 13:17:59 MDT 2010

Paul

There is a huge difference between looking for a vehicle that can carry an action, or oven a small portable keyboard, and one that can carry a small spinet piano. The actions and keyboards are relatively light weight, and so most cars that have the room in the trunk, or back area, like a SUV, HRR, or minivan, would work. But when it comes to moving pianos, even small spinets, I would tell the company to use the moving crew, with the appropriate truck.

Wim