[pianotech] Vehicle Recommendations

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 14:19:35 MDT 2010

The Prius is a great service vehicle, but definitely not a piano moving
item. Actions are no problem. Mileage is about 55 mpg, which is outstanding
(especially with the standard tax deduction of 55 cents per mile).  Mine is
3 years old & I'm very happy with it. My wife just bought a new one a couple
months ago.
Have fun shopping,
Patrick Draine

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 10:33 AM, pmc033 at earthlink.net <pmc033 at earthlink.net