[pianotech] Vehicle Recommendations

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Apr 22 15:48:36 MDT 2010

I have been driving Dodge Mini-Vans since they came out, and have been
well satisfied.
I had spare parts cabinets and stuff built in.
I travelled sometimes over 2 hours one way, so wanted to make sure i
had everything.
I recently changed to a 2010 Dodge Journey.
Is seems to be quite versatile, seats fold down, side doors open full.
i am still trying to figure out minor modifications to make. i.e.
shelves etc.
I seldom used most of the stuff I used to carry, so since i don't
travel as far afield, I carry less.
I reschedule if I don't have what is needed.
Mileage seems quite good 27mpg (yours) on the highway. I expect it to
get better, when it gets broken in.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia