[pianotech] Vehicle Recommendations

pianofritz50 at aol.com pianofritz50 at aol.com
Thu Apr 22 18:35:43 MDT 2010

Paul... for $15k, you can probably get a car like mine...   a 2008 Mustang GT (300hp)... does IT have POWER!!!  I haven't had a problem w/ it in 26k miles.

You'll get there faster, it corners like a dream, you can pass almost anyone on the shortest road, the backseats fold down for that table for on-site action work...  and I get 24.5 mpg on the highway.  What a blast!!

When I have to haul an action...  I beg my wife for the use of her Ford Edge, and I do the dishes myself that night!  Well worth the "trade"!!

Bill Fritz, St Louis