[pianotech] YC brackets

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Apr 22 22:15:45 MDT 2010

Do you mean to say that you would you regulate it for free?   8>P

It can certainly be made to "play" without a "full regulation", and frankly,
judging by a lot of the owners of the pianos I tune, "made to play" is quite
sufficient. Certainly I'd prefer to provide a full (price) regulation, and
that is certainly what I would try to sell. These pianos are 16-20 years
old, and probably haven't gotten anything since new delivery, except of
course the de-regulation in attempts to make it play because of tech(s)
didn't know about the bracket problem.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN