[pianotech] Vehicle Recommendations

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Apr 23 06:25:06 MDT 2010

International also made pick-ups and Suburban-type rigs. with 3 on the
tree.

Paul

From:
John Ross <jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
04/22/2010 08:43 PM
Re: [pianotech] Vehicle Recommendations

You got me on the Graham. I thought I knew cars.
International Harvester was farm machinery.
The Nash Rambler front seats, reclined  so the action could in the front
seat.
Still plenty of larger models around.
John Ross