[pianotech] Player

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Fri Apr 23 08:18:18 MDT 2010

Rick,

Being a regular tuner of players, I leave - everything - alone and work
around it - I also charge a little more to do players.

Because, as previously suggested of removing the wind motor, I did that
once and the hose SNAPPED at the curve (going down the side). The hose
had absolutely no give - brittle as a rock. Thankfully, it broke clean
enough that I - CA'ed - it back together and worked just fine.

So charge a little more and tune around it.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years