[pianotech] Player

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Fri Apr 23 11:25:09 MDT 2010

I always found it too awkward, with just the air motor removed.
I prefer to remove the whole unit.
But then again, if I am going to a player, I carry tubing with me to
replace the brittle stuff.
If you don't have the tubing then, just removing the air motor is a
safer way to go.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia