[pianotech] YC brackets

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri Apr 23 13:26:08 MDT 2010

David,

Here's a pic which shows the difference between the expanded (grey) and new
(gold) brackets. The height has expanded affecting (a little bit of
everything, including spread) as has the front-to-back dimension, further
affecting spread. The lower rail is higher than it should be, but the upper
rail is even more higher.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN