[pianotech] Vehicle Recommendations

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Fri Apr 23 21:02:10 MDT 2010

Hi Jim,

Tons of room for a grand action!  It looks like a great little car.  Good combination of space and economy.  I haven't taken the plunge yet but I've crawled all over it and test drove it, too.

The middle seats, or technically the rear sits, also fold up in a unique way allowing for a large amount of space behind the front seats for tall objects.  You can fit a mountain bike in the middle section right behind the driver.

Regards,

Rob