[pianotech] Vehicle Recommendations

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 21:15:29 MDT 2010

And the fact that there are next to zero gas stations or places to pump natural gas into your car. And how much one of these natural gas cars? there are obviously not many of them on the road, compared to even hybrids. What does it look like, one of those not-so-smart cars? Lol.

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"