[pianotech] Not getting copies of my own posts

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 04:24:14 MDT 2010

Bob, I use gmail for both pianotech & caut posts and have the same problem.
Mine too is checked "yes" but all I get is a notification that my message
was received. I never see my own post unless someone responds to it. Back
when I used Eudora or Outlook Express, I always received my own posts. Don't
know why this is but I've just decided it's some kind of "quirk" in gmail.

Avery Todd
Houston, TX