[pianotech] Least stressful job???

dcrpt at comcast.net dcrpt at comcast.net
Sat Apr 24 08:05:43 MDT 2010

I've heard this nonsnense before. What do they base there criteria on. What kind of piano tuners do they talk to. They certainly can't mean Concert Tuners have a low stress job. And they never talk to dealer Techs who have to make people happy with inexpensive poorly made new merchandiseOr even overpriced poorly made pianos).

Low stress for piano tuners might be someone who has a regular customer base made up of people who have their pianos tuned twice a year whether they need it or not.