[pianotech] Least stressful job???

David Weiss davidweiss at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 24 08:24:55 MDT 2010

Another thing not taken into consideration is the stress of being
self-employed.  (For those of us who are.)  While it brings certain
freedoms, there's also everything else that comes with it.  Buying health
care, marketing, missed appointments, no sick days, no vacation days, etc.
I'm not complaining, I like being self-employed.  I'm just pointing out one
more reason those surveys aren't that accurate.

David Weiss