[pianotech] Least stressful job???

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sat Apr 24 11:29:01 MDT 2010

They didn't survey the CAUT during the last two weeks of the semester at a
big university that has a large school of music!  I had April 17th off,
but that will be all for the month. The stress level goes way up. True,
the rest of the year (other than the end of fall semester) is pretty cool.
I do very much enjoy the 6 miles to and from work, all the work I need, a
boss who is not overbearing (on me, thank God) benefits and generous
vacation and 401 possibilities, so all in all, it's not nearly as big of
stress that I endured being self employed in a highly competitive market
(Seattle) and lived on an island with 3 other RPT's and 2 "tooners".

Paul