[pianotech] Vehicle Recommendations

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 24 11:58:46 MDT 2010

<By the way, when are you going to get a real bike?
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044>

When you're a awesome as me, you don't the the "training wheel"!

But since you asked such an original question-not-here are a few more pat comebacks to similarly inane questions, lol!

"Where's your other wheel?" -- On my other
     unicycle!

             Or: “It got old and worn out, like
that joke!”

"Someome stole the other half of your
     bicycle!" -- No, I found out I didn't

              need it. (or) No, this is all I
could afford. (or) No, it was reposessed!

        (or) No, James Watt mistook it for a
tree!

"You’re missing the other wheel!-- No, I don’t
     miss it at all!"How do you *ride* that thing?" --
     Recklessly (then I swerve and

        almost hit them)

"How do you get offa that thing?" -- Fall
     on a smart aleck! (or) Parachute!"What happens when you fall?" -- I DON'T!
     (or) I try to land on the nearest

        smart aleck. (or) I toss out my
parachute.

"How's the weather up there?" -- Peaceful!
     (or) Partly cloudy with

        scattered old jokes!

"Hey, look at that BIKE!" -- It's a UIKE!
     (or) Hey, look at that fool who

       doesn't know what a unicycle is!

"Fall down!" -- Why don't you fall up? (or)
     Only if I can land on you."Don't fall!" -- Don't you, walking can be
     quite dangerous when you aren't

        used to it! (or) Don't worry, I
wouldn't want to lower myself to your level.

"What happens when you get a flat?" -- Then
     I'm limited to riding on

        tightropes and railroad tracks! (or) I
keep a spare in the trunk.

"How do you stop?" -- I run into a smart
     aleck!"You lost your handlebars!" -- No, you've
     got the joke wrong, it's YOU LOST

       YOUR OTHER WHEEL! (or) No, they're
invisible!

"Can I have a ride?" -- Can you climb?