[pianotech] One time was similiar for me Will,

robert wall robertemmett.w at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 12:04:46 MDT 2010

Got so frustrated,over a whippen or some action part I can't remember
now,although I went outside to have a smoke, and my lighter wouldn't work
the only target was a slow moving freight train,so I hurled the lighter at
the train about 50 yards away from me,it was a very hot summer day,when the
lighter hit,it popped like a firecracker,I thought cool! and was ready to
face that action problem again.Robert E.Wall.