[pianotech] Tuners leave a trail

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Sat Apr 24 14:54:18 MDT 2010

I'll bet these are the same American manufacturers who make you remove
15 screws to take out the action, like they own the hardware company, too.

Nice fix on the two-clip bottom boards. I have long arms and can manage
them okay, but always imagine I'm going to slice my fingers on the
springs one of these days. No more.

Tom Cole