[pianotech] Fw: Vehicle Recommendations

Brian Trout brian_trout at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 25 15:23:47 MDT 2010

I remember of Willis Snyder being of the tuxedo variety when I was a part of the Pennsylvania chapter we were both a part of.  Actually, I don't remember of ever seeing him out of his black tux.

I understand the concept.  But I do sometimes wonder if it can be counterproductive for first impressions.  Most of the most respected professionals I have become acquainted with are casual dressers.  And for some, showing up in a tux may be a negative... as in "what is this guy trying to hide" or "has this guy spent his money on his clothes rather than his education?"...

Just saying...

Brian