[pianotech] advertising

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 11:48:12 MDT 2010

Marshall

Are you on Craig's list? That;s another service that's free, and has given me some business. I have a listing under skilled trades. I also have a listing under musical instruments for sale, saying I appraise pianos. "Before you buy that used piano, have it appraised by a professional piano tuner, etc."

Good luck

Wim