[pianotech] Slow drop fallboard hinge for YC

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Apr 30 13:56:41 MDT 2010

I disagree that the slow close fallboard is a meaningless sales
feature. Indeed, I'm sure it is often used that way, but in a home
with small children, I suspect that feature can be the difference
between smiling children with virgin fingers and crying children with
casts on their hands.

As for bracket replacement costs and invoicing, are you not billing
the piano owner for whatever Young Chang doesn't reimburse? And for
that matter, I've been charging the piano owner for the entire job and
giving them the blank reimbursement form.

Terry Farrell