[pianotech] Grizzly 17" Metal/Wood Bandsaw

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Aug 11 04:41:55 MDT 2010

A few of the responses you've gotten have cited questionable quality
with the Grizzley. I have a 20" Grizzley planer and have had very good
luck with it. That being said, my bandsaw is a Laguna LT14HD.
  http://www.lagunatools.com/bandsaws/bandsaw-lt16hdclassic;jsessionid=WG2cMv9QnPhz8kfVf1qZd4vQ8tL1ytNK2qfBYJF6XlTzVzRSy6cc3QwGlLmkRs1JGnC1qYJJzQq5Vy0WdKmMbtrRvGmly1Crj1djn2KQhThz0jKyyGZF2Sft1g2hW4tQ!-1159543221

A couple other folks on the Pianotech list also have the same model. I
(and the other too!) have been extremely happy with the saw. I do a
lot of resawing - spruce and maple. It resaws a Delignit pinblock like
butter!

I also have an excellent dust collection system if you are interested.
Shop setup is fun. If you wish to see any of my setup, I'm happy to
share my thoughts.

Take a peek at some of what I do in my shop if you wish:  www.farrellpiano.com

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano, Inc.