[pianotech] Note to those interested in shop procedure articles and/or promo deals

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 19:36:59 MDT 2010

Hello everyone - I just wanted to drop a note to anyone who is either
interested in small shop procedures or in the process of building and
equipping a piano shop of their own. If you would like to be notified of new
technical articles available on the Schaff webstore when they are first
introduced, please be sure to sign up for the email newsletter offered on
the Schaff Home Page <http://www.schaffpiano.com/> . You will then receive
notification of new articles when they go online. This notification may be
tied in with promotional offers on tools and supplies featured in the
articles. These promos, when offered, will be for a limited amount of time,
so be sure to check announcements when they come online. Check the content
of the new articles as well (they may be downloaded at no charge), to see
what tools and supplies are featured. You'll be surprised at times by the
unexpected tools that show up for procedures discussed. I'm always looking
interesting ways to put traditional tools to use in new ways.

An announcement for two new articles, plus a promotional deal for all tools
and supplies featured in those articles, is scheduled to be sent out this
coming Monday (8/30/10). The promotion will end on Friday. If you miss that
announcement because you are not yet registered for the newsletter, please
email me privately behmpiano at gmail.com and I will forward the announcement
to you Monday evening when I get home from tuning. If you will then get
signed up, you should start receiving announcements, shop tips, and other
interesting features articles as they are sent out.

The emails I've received personally from technicians indicate to me that
there is a lot of interest in shop building and in diversification of one's
business. I strongly believe that the more one branches out with his or her
business, the surer the footing that business will have. I hope that my
efforts in sharing my limited storehouse of experiences via the articles I
write is a help to some of you who are starting out, and also to those
experienced technicians who are interested in learning a new trick or two.
Best wishes all. Chuck Behm