[pianotech] A. H. Gale square -- value?

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 11:02:57 MDT 2010

Hello Cy.

          In regard to the  A.H.Gale Sq. I had an
     1848 Gale Sq. in the PTG Foundation  Museum
     and  the  replacement  value was    appraisal at
     $2.000.00  Actual cash value   ( what you can -
     expect to sell it for) is far less.

          I would be happy to  get $ 800.00 for it.

       Paul  is right the association with  Pres. McKinley
    is a little interesting but  of little or no  value.

     Regards
    Jack Wyatt
    Dallas Chapter