[pianotech] gathering for Webb

Ruth Phillips ruth at alliedpiano.com
Tue Aug 31 10:57:48 MDT 2010

Hi everyone,

You're all in my heart for the lovely messages in tribute to Webb.

Thank you, thank you.  Every note is a treasure to me.

He hadn't wanted a funeral but it seems the rest of us need a chance

to get together and "tell Webb stories", so I've planned a memorial

gathering.  It will be held the afternoon of Wednesday, Sept. 15, starting

at 1:30, at Neshaminy Manor in Warrington (map being sent separately).

If any of you are in the Philadelphia area and can come it would be great

to see you.  We'll have a toast.

With warm thoughts,

Ruth

Ruth Phillips