[pianotech] Giving away 3 piano repair trucks!

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 05:29:41 MST 2010

To all technicians interested in shop work:

Every notice in the pictures from "Small Shop, Big Results" the piano repair
trucks being used to put upright pianos flat on their backs? I've got three
of 'em - two for the shop, and one for the trunk of my car, and they
invaluable for the type of work we do. There have been times when I've
brought the one from the car to use on a third piano being worked on, and
wouldn't you know it, I'm out in the field and want to CA an old upright or
console, and the truck is back under another piano in the shop! Maybe I
should get a fourth!

The trouble is, for someone starting out in business, they are so dang
expensive - $435 right now from Schaff. Plus shipping (and that'll kill
you!)

That's why I'm intending to give three of them away in the calendar year
2011! And not the ones from my shop! I need those!! Brand new ones from
Schaff Piano directly to your shop. The only catch is you can only get
one. Three
different technicians will each receive their own piano truck to put into
use - I'll even pay the shipping.

Interested? Find out the details by dropping me a line at
pianopromoproductions at gmail.com or behmpiano at gmail.com (If you get an error
note in trying to email me [I did in a test], just copy either address and
compose an email working off list.)

Folks, my life's work is in beating the drum for the importance of shop work
and diversification to strengthen one's business. I hope this helps light a
fire under a few people.

Drop me a line. Chuck