[pianotech] HOBO Temp/Humidity Dataloggers

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 3 16:56:47 MST 2010

http://www.thermoworks.com/products/logger/usb_loggers.html

I like these. I especially like the usb logger that has the lcd display. It's really handy when I'm having to heat up my drying chamber.

I just bought one of these to carry around with me--it's nice and small:

http://www.thermoworks.com/products/humidity/rt819.html

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois