[pianotech] question about a 64 key piano

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Dec 3 17:21:30 MST 2010

John - The Helpinstill pickup is not a piano, but rather an electronic
pickup that can be mounted on an acoustic piano for amplification.

Marshall - There is likely nothing special to do. It all depends on
where they have the pickups mounted - but usually there is no
significant effect on your tuning procedure. I service several pianos
with these units installed and they are just little bars that sit
under or over the strings. No big deal.

Terry Farrell