[pianotech] Fujan hammer vs. TSA?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Dec 6 15:42:28 MST 2010

I've just checked in a small tool kit in my luggage when going to Steinway
or wherever )insured)  What might be wrong with this. I'll never try to
carry on anything. If it's lost in luggage land, of course, I'm screwed,
but then would get all brand new tools. I always have another set of stuff
in the university shop for this very reason.

Paul