[pianotech] Pain Hurts

Gary Doudna doudna440 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 08:10:19 MST 2010

I would have to agree with Tom.  The lancing of the thumb nail will relieve
the pressure and quite a bit of the pain.  I've done this several times with
good results.  The heated needle, or paper clip, melts the nail, and you
shouldn't experience additional pain, but rather a sense of relief.
Gary

--
Doudnas
PO Box 68