[pianotech] disability insurance

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 09:44:32 MST 2010

The "Pain Hurts" thread reminded me that I've been meaning to discuss
disability insurance with the list. I've been seriously contemplating
carrying it. I worry about getting injured and being out of work for a
couple of months or more. With a family of 5 and lots of bills the though of
not working for more than a couple of weeks freaks me out.

I'm wondering if others carry it, and how much they pay?

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter