[pianotech] disability insurance

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 09:59:17 MST 2010

Hmmm. My wife was talking to our insurance agent about it, and it does sound
like they don't pay right away. Then what's the point? I'll seriously
consider your advice. We've been thinking about incorporating anyways. How
much does it cost to pay into workman's comp?

Thanks Dale!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter