[pianotech] fees

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Dec 9 16:25:32 MST 2010

We just had a conversation recently about this very subject!  I got my
hand slapped for bringing it up from our past chapter president. We are
not to discuss prices amongst ourselves. It's in the by-laws. Anti trust
issues and such...

I say, if you want to learn on the sly, just talk to a few tuner friends
in your area.  The prices vary wildly area to area. ....and I mean
drastically different from west coast to mid-west to east coast, affluent
area, rural area, and the like.  Not sure where you are, so just see what
bites.

Paul