[pianotech] Shoddy "Rebuild" Pics

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Dec 9 19:04:35 MST 2010

I know most of you have seen this same thing, but I just happened to
have my camera with me this time and snapped a few pictures. This
piano was at the home of a new client of mine - who proudly proclaimed
that they bought this piano from a local dealer and it had been
"completely rebuilt". Reality: The usual stuff to move it out the door
- strings, damper felt, refinish plate, keytops and refinish case.
Lousy piano. Wow, way worse than very miserable work........

Here's a sample.