[pianotech] Technician's manual

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Sat Dec 11 09:40:50 MST 2010

Letty,

Here are two links from the Piano Technicians Guild website referencing numerous publications for your perusal:
http://ptg.org/resources-books.php
https://www.ptg.org/store/index.php?cPath=23

Very possibly the Pace Lesson Plans would be an excellent resource to address your particular request.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern, RPT