[pianotech] Found items

Tom Dickson td_tuner at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 20:18:06 MST 2010

Hey, Rocky! Wanna see me pull somethin' outa my hat?!

Actually, I was tuning an old upright from the countryside which had been donated to a city church. My policy is always that if I find anything in the piano, I give it to the person who hired me.

So, true to form, I presented the minister, who called me in to tune, with a live 22 shell that I had found wedged in on the bottom board. Fortunately, it had spent its time far away from any moving parts! (No repercussions :-)

Sincerely,
Tom Dickson,
Regina, SK,
Canada