[pianotech] Key Balancing

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 19 09:43:17 MST 2010

John,
Unfortunately, I didn't make the cut. So, you'll have to hope for 2012 in
Bellview WA. There is a possibility that I might be doing that
class....hint, hint, (Ryan???<G>)
I'd also like to do a seminar on all of the "reinvented" skills regarding
Square Grands & Overdamper Uprights. That one I'd video for posterity.<G

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I

the Fandrich-Rhodes Kit from Jurgen. Gave a Chapter class on the whole
approach. "Improving the Spinet". Of course it only involves spinets that
do not have elbows.<G> The touch can be greatly improved by doing this! I
don't recommend the Screw in the back of the key tho.<G> I'm hoping that
I'll be able to give same class at a national.