[pianotech] $450, 000 Salaries For Stagehands. No, really. $450, 000 Salaries For Stagehands

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Tue Dec 28 14:08:59 MST 2010

This conversation could hit a 3rd rail very easily, even during this
season of peace and harmony.  (Does everyone know what a 3rd rail
is?)  I don't choose to go there right now.  Was curious about friend
Zeno's assertion about Broadway shows being open during Monday's
blizzard.  Things are always a bit more nuanced than they might
seem.
http://www.wnyc.org/articles/wnyc-news/2010/dec/27/broadway-stays-open-despite-blizzard-conditions/

I'm not sure what the connection was between the blizzard and the
topic, but, in any case, there was no show at Carnegie Hall on Monday night.

Merry -

David Skolnik