[pianotech] New (to me) action

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Dec 29 10:45:27 MST 2010

Saved it... thank you, Ron!

That certainly bears very close resemblance to the one I saw yesterday. But
the patent filing date is 1921. The Kohler & Campbell serial number
corresponds to a 1905 mfg. date.  The number was on front of the keyframe,
so I'm not certain it's the piano's serial number, but it's the only number
I could find anywhere.

Forgot to mention earlier that it has one of them there well-functioning
middle pedals, yup, it raises all them bass dampers at the same time!

Paul