[pianotech] re Weber player grand

James Grebe jamesgrebe at charter.net
Thu Dec 30 05:27:37 MST 2010

I get a lot of calls through my website about evaluating very old pianos
whose owners think they are worth a lot of money.  I keep telling them older
is not better or more valuable.  People are simply not buying very old
pianos , at least in my area.  I do not know how Chuck can have a steady
stream of completely rebuilt old uprights that are bringing enough money to
justify the work.  In this area, if it is an upright , forget about selling
it.  People do not want these old pianos around.  I am speaking for the
general population.
James
James Grebe Est. 1962
Piano Tuner-Technician