[pianotech] Action Ratios Recap

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Jan 21 14:49:11 MST 2010

Which is a good argument for using the weight method (SBR) as a solid check
for leverage and efficiency and is, in fact, what I do.  Moreover, it calls
into question the ratio of ratios that I mentioned earlier (PR/SBR) since
the PR is capable of producing such a wide variety of results.

Bottom line seems to be that it's nice that there's a theory to act as a
guide.  In practice there's seems to be no way (at least that I've seen) to
avoid the tedium of testing.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com