[pianotech] Chickering Pedal Lyre

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 27 00:29:37 MST 2010

Definitely drill through and use the T-nuts.   I will remove a little keybed material, ala bowl shaped so the female is pull down into the keybed.   You will need a bunch of lengths...I can't remember the size I use. ...maybe 5/16.   Have lots of washers so you don't have the bolt coming up above the keybed.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044