[pianotech] business

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jul 1 11:13:53 MDT 2010

I do charge more per hour for squares. It doesn't hurt my back at all.
I just hate "tuning" the untunable. Most tech simply refuse to work on
them. There is a reason for that. I need to have a smile on my face
while working. Charging more per hour while working on a square puts
that smile on my face.

If you choose to not charge a different hourly rate for distasteful
work, then by all means do so.  :-)

Terry Farrell