[pianotech] business

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Thu Jul 1 21:20:04 MDT 2010

Yep,

I think the point is we all set our rates for whatever jobs we want however
we want, Wim, and suggesting that it is unethical that tech's take other
considerations into account beyond time spent is a little far.

As long as we don't charge $85 for a square today, $250 next week cause
we're ornery, $140 the next, etc.  Then we are being arbitrary, and I think
in that case it is a problem.

William R. Monroe