[pianotech] Raising rates in recession

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jul 3 09:47:14 MDT 2010

3.5 hours? Well, okay, less regulating/fixing time. But if I'm to
believe what I have been reading here lately, your two passes should
have only taken you a total of 30 minutes max!  ;-)

Hey, yesterday I spent over two hours on one pass on an older Kawai 7'
or so grand. Pretty much a record for me. Jumpy pins and false beating
strings up the wazoo - most strings from about D4 to the top.
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry Farrell