[pianotech] Raising rates in recession

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jul 3 09:55:21 MDT 2010

Oh, mind your own business David - or do you want to meet me outside
after school? Maybe a wet towel when you are not looking......

;-)

Actually, I hope I haven't sounded too infantile because I really do
want to understand how some tech tune so fast. I'm quite sure I'm in
the slower 50% of tuners out there and would like to figure out how I
can speed up a bit without sacrificing quality.

Terry Farrell