[pianotech] customers rates etc.

allan at sutton.net allan at sutton.net
Sat Jul 3 15:23:25 MDT 2010

Marshall,

I see on your web site that the "blog" section has only one entry.
Write articles about piano and music.Try twice a week. Post appropriate
comments on other blogs. Try every two days. Open your blog to comments.
Google will see your site is active and will soon bring it up on search
results.
Use your free time to read about and practice social media marketing.

Allan Sutton, m.mus. RPT
www.pianotechniquemontreal.com