[pianotech] Raising rates in recession

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Sat Jul 3 15:26:19 MDT 2010

>Did you happen to demonstrate the five minute pitch raise at the
>convention last year? I'm sorry I missed it. It would have been an
>interesting class.

Randy Potter often videotapes classes. There's your equipment.

No, this isn't just an attempt to get itching powder up someone's
nose. Having a record of superfast work from someone who has done a
lot of it should be valuable. Also, it would help to take the time to
slowly play each note mezzoforte afterwards, so one would have an
objective record of the result.

Susan