[pianotech] CPL

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 3 22:22:55 MDT 2010

List!
I just learned at the Convention about a new "Secret Weapon" against
Verdigris.
Radio Shack has "Precision Electronic Cleaner" in a spray can,cost
$10,contains about 13  hard to pronounce   chemicals.
So far it works,I had tried it on a few Flanges and Jacks.I would keep
it as Plan C and D [Cheap and Dirty} When re-pinning can't be done due
to time restrains.
Tanks to Albert Fookson,RPT from Chickago Chapter for mentioning it.
Isaac Sadigursky, RPT
Los Angeles Chapter